Factory and Hospital
In 1840s German factory-owner Christian August Moes bought a farm together with the former Jan Klemens Branicki's summer palace. The buildings which had been constructed in the grounds were rebuilt to make them suitable for the newly created textile factory, which produced wool fabrics and blankets. When the factory expanded, the next buildings were erected. They were arranged in a regular way and their number was over sixty.
In 1915 Russian army at its retreat blew up the main factory buildings and the devices, raw materials and goods were taken to Russia. It turned out to be impossible to re-establish the factory. The buildings were renovated and in 1930 the psychiatric and neurological diseases hospital was created. It exists until now.